Southwest Economy, First Quarter 2021
Go Figure: Collapsing Fuel Demand Tanks Texas Exports During Pandemic’s Peak
About the Authors
Southwest Economy is published quarterly by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. The views expressed are those of the authors and should not be attributed to the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas or the Federal Reserve System.
Articles may be reprinted on the condition that the source is credited to the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
Full publication is available online: www.dallasfed.org/research/swe/2021/swe2101.
- COVID-19 Slammed into Texas, Leaving Long-Lasting Impacts
- COVID-19 Poses Stubborn Challenge to Economic Growth in Mexico
- On the Record: Value-Added Tax Could Restrain Long-Term Federal Debt
- Spotlight: Pandemic Pushes Texas Minority Unemployment Beyond Highs Reached During Great Recession
- Go Figure: Collapsing Fuel Demand Tanks Texas Exports During Pandemic’s Peak
- Snapshot: Dining Out Picks Up in Texas, Houston
- President’s Perspective
- Complete Issue (Print version)