Energy and the Economy: Markets in Transition
October 18, 2019 Denver Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
The Federal Reserve Banks of Kansas City and Dallas will hold their fourth joint energy conference on October 18 in Denver. The conference will focus on the outlook for the global crude oil market, renewable and energy transitions with the U.S. generation mix, energy finance and more.
- Robert S. Kaplan, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Esther L. George, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
- Frm. Gov. Bill Ritter, Center for the New Energy Economy
- Kevin Book, Clearview Energy Partners, LLC
- Jim Burkhard, IHS Markit
- Matt DePrato, Wood Mackenzie
- Chris Edmonds, ICE
- Jill Engel-Cox, JISEA/NREL
- Brad Holly, Whiting Petroleum
- Jim Hughes, Prisma Energy
- Alice Jackson, Xcel Energy
- Mary Kipp, Puget Sound Energy
- Torsten Slok, Deutsche Bank
- Cindy Taylor, Oil States International
- Bobby Tudor, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.
- Chris Wright, Liberty Oilfield Services
For More Information
Contact Kunal Patel at Kunal.Patel@dal.frb.org.