The Federal Reserve Bank processes
various financial and regulatory reports submitted by Eleventh
District financial institutions. Our analysts review the
reported data to ensure accuracy and contact institutions
to clarify questionable data. We also provide guidance to
institutions regarding reporting requirements and definitions
of data items.
Data users include the Federal Open Market Committee, Banking Supervision, Board and Reserve Bank economists, and the Department of the Treasury. Unless considered confidential, the macro data is also made available to the public, economists, researchers, the media and various community or consumer groups.
- Reporting Forms
- FR 2900 Form Tips
- Legitimate Differences
- FR 2900 Deadlines
- Deposit Reclassification (Sweep) Guidelines
- Reporting Central
- Reserves Maintenance Manual
- Reserves Maintenance Calendar
- Regulation D
- Elimination of Reserve Requirements – Announced 03/15/2020
- Reserve Requirements – 2020
- Financial Reporting Links
Quarterly FR 2900 Letter
- The Quarterly FR 2900 Letter for September 15 - 21, 2020, is now available.
- The quarterly report is due September 22, 2020.
- Instructions for completing the reports, as well as sample forms are available online.
- Contact Connie Nevarez by email or phone at 214-922-5403 for reporting questions or additional information.